Entropy

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
JR.

Re: Entropy

Post by JR. »

I have two dehumidifiers mostly to keep black mold under control...

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
JR.

Post by JR. »

I searched the chinese company on the fan label (Zhongshan nanling electronic technology) and they apparently make induction cookers ?

I give up trying to find an 18V fan... I just ordered a 24V dual ball bearing fan. They offer a cheaper version they call "oil bearing" which is probably a bushing motor.... I went for the premium ball bearings. ;)

[edit] I just posted a review warning about the less than 6 month fan life /edit]

JR
JR.

Post by JR. »

my 24V (not 18V) replacement fan arrived and is installed. It works sort of... a little noisier and appears to stall at slow speed (night time) mode.

I have about a half dozen screws left over but really don't care... I was just curious to see what would happen with the wrong fan. :lol:

[edit- update... my peltier dehumidifier has been running during daylight hours since I replaced the fan. Total humidity/water capture looks like only a few ounces, so hardly worth the trouble. ;) Of course it is not located in a high humidity environment. /edit]

JR