Well, I got COVID and it sucked.

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
AnalogJoe

Well, I got COVID and it sucked.

Post by AnalogJoe »

I am just getting out of COVID, the entire past week was ghastly, I honestly didn't think it would be so displeasing. I really didn't get too much cough, but my throat was irritated beyond anything I have ever experienced or felt in my life; swallowing my own saliva felt like trying to swallow broken glass and, for this reason, I was unable to sleep for two days. I completely lost my sense of smell and it is slowly coming back. Fortunately, so far, I haven't got the COVID fog, which most people tell me it sucks.

This virus is not 'normal', they really went overboard with this one at Wuhan or wherever. I believe Wayne has been right all along with his conspiracy stuff. I am still never getting the jab again, I rather get infected with the bug rather than getting who knows what into my system again. I am also sure this will not be the last time I get COVID during my lifetime.... I am, however, contemplating getting my mom vaxxed again, she is older and I don't think she could handle this bug easily if/when the shit hits the fan, I have heard from many friends that the vaccines do help ameliorate the severity of the disease...
Bonum certamen certavi, cursum consumavi, fidem servavi.
mediatechnology

Re: Well, I got COVID and it sucked.

Post by mediatechnology »

You might see about getting some Budesonide over-the-counter.

The Wellness Company (Dr. McCullough) can ship you Ivermectin and an emergency antibiotic kit without a virtual exam.

We have one of Dr. McCullough's kits along with "horse paste," NAC, Quercetin, Nitric Oxide, Nattokinase, Budesonide and tonic water as some of our home remedies. Also Colloidal Silver and H202+Aloe Buffer. You can get most of this from Amazon.

I haven't gotten Covid so far as I'm usually loaded up with Collodial Silver.

When I said it was a hoax I meant the disease is real but everything else about it was totally manufactured. Sorry you got it. It does suck.
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

Thanks for the tip. It would be nice to have it around for the future.

I agree with you that everything else was manufactured. I was watching a YouTube video of Elon the other day mentioning his old Tweet about how the respirators were more damaging than the disease. To be honest, I absolutely think this was malicious, premeditated, etc.... We'll see what goes on.

Are you vaxxed, Wayne? I basically got 2 shots because they "asked for it" at work. Never again.... My brother says he is battling with vaccine fog since he got vaxxed, he can't concentrate and he says everything is blurry since he got it more than a year ago. Shit.
mediatechnology

The last Vax I got was a Tetanus booster in 2005.

The last respiratory infection requiring treatment was 1999.
Colloidal silver wiped out my bi/tri-annual pharyngitis episodes I had since my teens.
Former mouth-breather now with sinuses open 24/7/365...

This video describes the hospital murder protocol under the "CARES" Act. https://www.bitchute.com/video/R8S0lhGQqtme/

My BitChute channel is a tin foil hatter's clip bin. https://www.bitchute.com/channel/f2uBz1azyxq6/

Your brother should detox using some of the nutraceuticals I mentioned.
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

I should look into Colloidal Silver.

My brother did tell me about some stuff he has been watching over the internet, which involves some herbal supplements and other crap like that. I will tell him to have a look at your channel. I also have problems breathing through my nose, not due to COVID, but in general. I can breathe most of the times, but I always have a hard time getting it cleared.
mediatechnology

You both might check out Dr. Stella https://marketplace.drstellamd.com/prod ... product=25

Or Dr. Peter McCullough https://www.twc.health/

Both Drs Stella and McCullough were pioneers in early treatment using therapeutics as well as Dr. Richard Bartlett.
All Texans.

To further answer your question prior to my 2005 tetanus vax the last vax I received was sometime around 1972.
AnalogJoe

Post by AnalogJoe »

Hey, so let me ask you. In the later years I've been more hesitant about therapeutics, my experience is that the more you put into your body might end up doing more harm than good. Have you had any problems with Colloidal Silver or do you know of any problems associated with it?
JR.

Post by JR. »

I am a fan of taking raw garlic (AKA Russian Penicillin) for its antibacterial capabilities at the first sign of sniffles.

Of course unlikely to thwart an engineered virus.

Be well...

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

AnalogJoe wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 9:53 am Hey, so let me ask you. In the later years I've been more hesitant about therapeutics, my experience is that the more you put into your body might end up doing more harm than good. Have you had any problems with Colloidal Silver or do you know of any problems associated with it?
If it is improperly made it can introduce argyria. The blue-bloods of Europe had argyrosis.
A lot of cheap nutraceuticals have heavy metal contamination.

Modern CS is usually low ppm, nano-particle and doesn't introduce argyria. I use a CS mouthwash and toothpaste: https://drjonesnaturals.com/collections/oral-care

I stopped using flouride toothpaste, drinking flouride and aluminum-based deodorants and cookware.

I also take "atomic" iodine from time-to-time maybe 750 mcg max per day. About a drop.
mediatechnology

JR. wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:44 am I am a fan of taking raw garlic (AKA Russian Penicillin) for its antibacterial capabilities at the first sign of sniffles.

Of course unlikely to thwart an engineered virus.

Be well...

JR
Garlic, turmeric and a lot of the herbs are awesome. I take turmeric.