Search Engine Performance Rankings - Why Google Sucks

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

Search Engine Performance Rankings - Why Google Sucks

Post by mediatechnology »

Search Engine Performance Rankings

I just did a quick test of search engines. Google came in dead last.

The search term was for an article posted here on March 14, 2022 that has been viewed about 2200 times.

I used the term "Component Matching Minimizes IM Distortion in the Demrow-Cohen Balanced Front End" without quotes in the search bar.

Highest ranked engine first | Number of hits on page 1 | Rank on page

yandex 5 top
seekr 2 top
swisscows 2 top
lycos 2 2nd
presearch 1 top
bing 1 2nd
brave 1 3rd
google 0 hits

Yandex is good unless you're looking for local content. I wouldn't use Yandex to find the best burger in Boise.

I purposely seeded this site some time ago to de-rank Google by introducing terms the first of which was "learn to code" to deliberately piss off the humans writing algorithms. It worked rather well to demonstrate their viewpoint discrimination.

With Google being a huge investor in Pfizer and other death cult industries it comes as no surprise that exposing the Covid hoax would also cause them to block this domain. Its quite clear that they have. Burn in hell Google. We don't need you. My advice to the 12,000 laid-off Google employees is "learn to mine coal."

For those that use @gmail to email me rest assured that about half the time Google blocks my replies to you.
flyboy71

Re: Search Engine Performance Rankings - Why Google Sucks

Post by flyboy71 »

DuckDuckGo had it show up as the first item. I know that search is the only one that has my website at the first item when searching for the Texar Clone.
My projects site: https://ornerscorner.neocities.org/

"Things are more like they are now then they ever were before" - Dwight
mediatechnology

Re: Search Engine Performance Rankings - Why Google Sucks

Post by mediatechnology »

I used to use duckduckgo all the time and simply overlooked them.

Duckduckgo ties with presearch.

I've done screen captures of all of them including duckduckgo that I should post.