MTC-IGFO Mastering Transfer Console Input Gain Filter Output Construction Information

Construction information for DIY projects, including the MS Mid Side Matrix, Elliptic Equalizer, Mastering Console, Phono Transfer System, Insert Switcher and the Dual Class-A Amplifier. You can post your baby pictures here.
Bespoke Electronics

Re: MTC-IGFO Mastering Transfer Console Input Gain Filter Output Construction Information

Post by Bespoke Electronics »

No worries! I am pretty good at navigating Mouser!

Here is the link for the updated Gain Switch BOM- https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/P ... 9D0958959E

The one value that isn't KOA Speer is a Yageo part.
Bespoke Electronics

Re: MTC-IGFO Mastering Transfer Console Input Gain Filter Output Construction Information

Post by Bespoke Electronics »

I updated the BOM for the IGFO Filter. All KOA Speer parts. https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/P ... 4721B00073
mediatechnology

Post by mediatechnology »

Before I ship it out I wanted to snap a couple of pics of a recent 10 Filter IGFO board stack I made for a client.

There are 4 HP filters on the top board for 20, 30, 40 and 50 Hz. There is no gain switching other than a +6dB mode.
The second board is a split HP/LP combination handling 60 Hz HP and 12 kHz LP.
The third board, on the bottom, handles the 14, 16, 18 and 22 kHz LP filters along with the final THAT1646 output.

The boards are sandwiched by threaded hex spacers. I used cut-off 4-40 screws to make 4-40 all-thread for the second and third boards.

Input Gain Filter Output IGFO board stack.

Input Gain Filter Output IGFO board stack.

The filter frequencies are under relay control and require only a 1 pole rotary switch for both channels LP and a second single-pole rotary for HP.