The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
mediatechnology

How Viral Pandemic Benefits The Globalist Agenda

Post by mediatechnology »

How Viral Pandemic Benefits The Globalist Agenda

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ist-agenda
The reason why globalists want a collapse is simple - They need crisis in order to manipulate the masses into accepting total centralization, a global monetary system and global governance. They are also rabid believers in eugenics and population reduction. At the very least, a global pandemic is a useful happenstance for them; but the timing of the coronavirus event and their highly accurate "simulation" only three months ago also suggests their potential involvement, as it comes right as the implosion of the Everything Bubble was accelerating.
mediatechnology

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent

Coronavirus Contains "HIV Insertions", Stoking Fears Over Artificially Created Bioweapon

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... -bioweapon
Over the past few days, the mainstream press has vigorously pushed back against a theory about the origins of the coronavirus that has now infected as many as 70,000+ people in Wuhan alone (depending on whom you believe). The theory is that China obtained the coronavirus via a Canadian research program, and started molding it into a bioweapon at the Institute of Virology in Wuhan. Politifact pointed the finger at Zero Hedge, in particular, though the story was widely shared across independent-leaning media.

The theory is that the virus, which was developed by infectious disease experts to function as a bio-weapon, originated in the Wuhan-based lab of Dr. Peng Zhou, China's preeminent researcher of bat immune systems, specifically in how their immune systems adapt to the presence of viruses like coronavirus and other destructive viruses. Somehow, the virus escaped from the lab, and the Hunan fish market where the virus supposedly originated is merely a ruse.

Now, a respected epidemiologist who recently caught flack for claiming in a twitter threat that the virus appeared to be much more contagious than initially believed is pointing out irregularities in the virus's genome that suggests it might have been genetically engineered for the purposes of a weapon, and not just any weapon but the deadliest one of all.

In "Uncanny similarity of unique inserts in the 2019-nCoV spike protein to HIV-1 gp120 and Gag", Indian researchers are baffled by segments of the virus's RNA that have no relation to other coronaviruses like SARS, and instead appear to be closer to HIV. The virus even responds to treatment by HIV medications.
Like clockwork...

Zerohedge Suspended On Twitter

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/zer ... ed-twitter
mediatechnology

China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From U.S.

China Bought Weaponized Wuhan Virus From U.S.

Interview with Dr. Francis Boyle. https://banned.video/watch?id=5e4d9a96ceaa970024aa6fbf

Dr. Boyle thinks the coronavirus was engineered at the BSL-3 lab at the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and shared with its research partner, the Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan Institute of Virology.
In this study, we examine the disease potential for SARSlike CoVs currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations. Utilizing the SARS-CoV infectious clone, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild type backbone can efficiently utilize multiple ACE2 receptor orthologs, replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells, and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV.

See: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4797993/ https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articl ... 766724.pdf
Authors:
Vineet D. Menachery1, Boyd L. Yount Jr1, Kari Debbink1,2, Sudhakar Agnihothram3, Lisa E.
Gralinski1, Jessica A. Plante1, Rachel L. Graham1, Trevor Scobey1, Xing-Yi Ge8, Eric F.
Donaldson1, Scott H. Randell4,5, Antonio Lanzavecchia6, Wayne A. Marasco7, Zhengli-Li
Shi8
, and Ralph S. Baric1,2
1Departments of Epidemiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
2Microbiology and Immunology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA
3National Center for Toxicological Research, Food and Drug Administration, Jefferson, AR, USA
4Department of Cell Biology and Physiology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel
Hill, NC, USA 5Marsico Lung Institute/Cystic Fibrosis Center, University of North Carolina at
Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC, USA 6
Institute for Research in Biomedicine, Bellinzona, Switzerland
Institute of Microbiology, ETH Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland 7Department of Cancer Immunology
and AIDS, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute; Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School,
Boston Massachusetts, USA 8Key Laboratory of Special Pathogens and Biosafety, Wuhan
Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Wuhan, China
Also referenced in the video: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/a ... via%3Dihub

There is no longer any doubt that this is an engineered bioweapon that has been maximized for "gain of function."
mediatechnology

The CDC Center for Disease Control Wants You Dead

The corrupt Center for Disease Control is acting against the interest of the American people and public health.

The CDC wants you dead in order to blame Trump and maximize impact of the nCoVid2019 virus. The CDC is evil.

This is “Don’t Test, Don’t Tell” and it is the single most incompetent, corrupt public health policy of my lifetime.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/dont-test-dont-tell
Fear and outrage rise following report that northern California coronavirus patient was not tested for 11 DAYS, thanks to the CDC

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-02-28- ... d-cdc.html
Earlier today Dr. Nancy Messonnier, an official in the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), held a conference call with media and pushed a panic narrative around the Coronvirus that ran counter to the Trump administration. What makes the statements by Dr. Messonnier even more interesting is the fact she is the only sister of former DOJ Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ns-sister/
JR.

Post by JR. »

The CDC did screw up the first (feb 5) shipment of fast test kits for corona virus, where one of the three enzyme reactants was faulty leading to inconclusive tests. The other two reagents were still active so the tests could still be used but without the 3rd reagent to serve as a tie breaker.

I do not assume conspiracy for events that can be explained by incompetence, especially when it comes to government, or bad judgement when it comes to CA.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

So you don't think your government lies to you?
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:22 am So you don't think your government lies to you?
I think everybody lies.... including me, but not with bad intent (me at least)...

I still can't read minds, I barely know myself.

JR

PS: The CDC is the latest ink blot test for inflamed partisans to interpret to blame each other for bad behavior.
mediatechnology

The CDC is the latest ink blot test for inflamed partisans to interpret to blame each other for bad behavior.
I call BS.
Its about people who want you dead versus those that don't.

Almost any large city crime or health lab can sequence the RNA to determine if someone is ill and identify the pathogen.
Not as fast a a field test kit but far more accurate and better than nothing.
The CDC has "not allowed" (under what authority?) independent testing.

Why?
Seems very odd unless they want community transmission.
And they are in fact now getting it.

The people who have written about killing us for decades really do mean it.
It's foolish not to believe them particularly in light of current events and those leading up to it.

They hyped Ebola and it was hype.
They're not hyping this and trying to downplay it.
JR.

Post by JR. »

The FDA had restricted private lab use of the CDC test... that approval has been fast tracked...
======
I know several people on the WWW who probably wish I would just go away... so far I don't think they want to kill me, or have that capability.

JR
Radardoug

Post by Radardoug »

The news we see is that your jolly orange giant has put Mike Pence in charge, and stopped any of the actual health professionals who know about this stuff going on TV. I dont get it. The orange giant lies every day, and yet you beleive him over your respectable scientists? Trump lies about his own father.