old telephone repair

This is where we talk about testing, measuring and repairing things. Sometimes we have to repair the equipment we use to test, measure and repair other things. It's an endless cycle of fixing the broken things we need to fix other broken things.
JR.

Re: old telephone repair

Post by JR. »

billshurv wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:26 pm And I finally fitted a new speaker to the fisher price talking toddler piano this evening. See how long it takes her to break it this time :)
Is she going to be a DJ when she grows up?

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Post by mediatechnology »

Bill - I'm assuming the Christmas tree is down. Did the speaker binding post get fixed?
Sorry to nag. :lol:

That reminds me I have a shadow box to hang...
billshurv

Post by billshurv »

@JR Not sure what she is going to be. Really slightly perturbed over what I have created this time. Sometimes she has the same look at the velociraptors on jurassic park!

@Wayne: Yup speaker was first thing I sorted after the tree went back outside for another year. Hopefully will hold until the next round of upgrades when I'm switching to Speakons.

Breadmaker broke today. Luckily spare parts available and cheap.
billshurv

Post by billshurv »

And tonight the toy cash register got rewired. The backlog of kids stuff to fix is getting to the point where I might just be able to move forwards on one of my projects :).