Another reason not to buy used appliances from Crusty...

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
JR.

Re: Another reason not to buy used appliances from Crusty...

Post by JR. »

Before you get excited this was 15-20 years ago.. and the guy from the cap company was paying the zipper polishers...

While there was this time in TJ.... when my friends tied my shoelaces together while I was on stage laying on my back enjoying a dance. I disappointed them in that I noticed them doing it, I just wasn't ready to get up at that instant.

That was the night I ended up driving up the 405 to make an early morning flight out of LA using braile (listening for the reflectors on the road surface to know when I'm out of my lane).

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

Re: Another reason not to buy used appliances from Crusty...

Post by mediatechnology »

JR. wrote: That was the night I ended up driving up the 405 to make an early morning flight out of LA using braile (listening for the reflectors on the road surface to know when I'm out of my lane).

JR
Reminds me of a story of John Alderson of Studio Supply (Nashville) told me once. He and Stevie Wonder were friends and Stevie was visiting Nashville. John was boasting about his new Corvette when all of a sudden Stevie asked if he could drive it. Reluctantly John said OK. John set in the passengers seat giving Stevie directions while he drove it on a lonely country road. "Little more to the left, back to center, ease it right." If I remember correctly Stevie had never driven before. Needless to say the whole thing went without incident. Wow what fun.