The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
Radardoug

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent and You

Post by Radardoug »

I dont plan to move JR!
And Americans are still being accepted in normal times.
mediatechnology

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent and You

Post by mediatechnology »

Radardoug wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:03 pm I dont plan to move JR!
Thank you Doug.
I don't want you here either so its a big win-win.
JR.

Post by JR. »

Radardoug wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:03 pm I dont plan to move JR!
And Americans are still being accepted in normal times.
My friends brother may have been messing with him, but NZ does not allow foreigners to buy homes.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/08/16/new-zea ... homes.html

After the hobbit movies people with more dollars than sense wanted a piece of the rock... :lol:

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

PA Attorney General Opens Criminal Investigation into Nursing Homes as Coronavirus Deaths Soar
Details of the investigation remain sparse, but the attorney general confirmed there are “active criminal investigations.”

Shapiro’s announcement comes as Rachel Levine, the “highest-ranking” transgender official in the state, comes under fire over the department’s March guidance, directing nursing homes to readmit patients who tested positive for the coronavirus but are in “stable” condition.

Per the guidance:

Nursing care facilities must continue to accept new admissions and receive readmissions for current residents who have been discharged from the hospital who are stable to alleviate the increasing burden in the acute care settings. This may include stable patients who have had the COVID-19 virus.

Nearly 70 percent of coronavirus-related deaths in the state — 2,611 of 3,806 — stem from nursing homes and long-term care facilities. Additionally, it was recently revealed Levine moved her own mother, 95, out of a nursing home during the pandemic.

The number of cases is also frustrating residents, who believe that the department dropped the ball on the most vulnerable, yet Gov. Tom Wolf (D) continues to keep them under stringent lockdown orders. Beaver County, for example has 493 cases and 78 related deaths, but health department data shows that 324 of those cases are linked to nursing and personal care homes, and they account for almost all the deaths — 71 of 78.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... aths-soar/

Controversial Decisions by Governors in NY, NJ, and PA Criticized as Factors in High Level of COVID-19 Nursing Home Deaths
The governors of New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania are under fire for controversial nursing home policy decisions that critics say fueled coronavirus deaths in those facilities.

On March 25, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) ordered nursing homes to accept patients who tested positive for COVID-19, as the New York Post reported:

An executive at the unnamed Queens nursing home says that the facility was coronavirus-free until Gov. Andrew Cuomo forced facilities in the state to accept coronavirus patients on March 25.

In Pennsylvania, the Bucks County Courier Times reported:

On March 29, as Pennsylvania, New York and other states began ordering nursing homes to admit medically stable residents infected with the coronavirus, national trade groups warned it could unnecessarily cost more lives.

The health directives put “frail and older adults who reside in nursing homes at risk” and would “result in more people going to the hospital and more deaths,” the American Health Care Association and affiliates said at the time.

A month later, it appears government officials should have heeded the dire call to pursue different pandemic emergency plans.

Then on April 6, New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy followed Cuomo’s lead and ordered New Jersey nursing homes to accept patients who tested positive for COVID-19, as NorthJersey.com reported:

New Jersey nursing homes cannot bar coronavirus patients from being admitted into their facilities, a new state policy designed to make room at hospitals already stressed from a growing surge of critically ill patients.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020 ... me-deaths/
And yet, somehow, for the mentally-lazy and feeble-minded, this is the Orange Man's fault.
Radardoug

Post by Radardoug »

JR, up to now Americans and others have been able to buy land in New Zealand. The Chinese have done this a lot. Not a policy I am very keen on, but we have some very nice Americans living here.
Re the orange man and rest homes, I hope you are not referring to me as feeble minded. Thats not nice on your part mediatechnology.
At the end of the day, we will just have to see how it plays out, but my money is on my view of it!
mediatechnology

radardoug:
Your constant drumbeat of Orange Man bad as a universal response is predictable.
It's an emotional and mental crutch used as a cheap substitute for critical thinking.
Its also very lazy.

I don't think you're a nice person because you're intellectually dishonest.
If you were honest you wouldn't have to resort to cheap diversionary tactics.
JR.

Post by JR. »

Radardoug wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 4:21 pm JR, up to now Americans and others have been able to buy land in New Zealand. The Chinese have done this a lot. Not a policy I am very keen on, but we have some very nice Americans living here.
I shared the link where NZ passed a law in 2018 making it harder for non NZ citizens to buy homes. Did you not see the link?

Re the orange man and rest homes, I hope you are not referring to me as feeble minded. Thats not nice on your part mediatechnology.
At the end of the day, we will just have to see how it plays out, but my money is on my view of it!
You one note drumbeat that President Trump is somehow ignorant or evil Is not nice.

I don't think you are feeble minded but you world view seems less than realistic. Perhaps review your information sources.

JR
mediatechnology

@JR wrote:

I shared the link where NZ passed a law in 2018 making it harder for non NZ citizens to buy homes. Did you not see the link?
@radardoug wrote:

Thanks for the video link. I must say if it wasn't shot like a B grade movie I would be a bit more impressed.
Totally superficial.
I don't give a shit if radardoug is impressed.
Translation: "Thanks for the depopulation video - I'd be more likely to believe it if the production values were higher."
WTF?

radardoug never addressed the actual content of the link I posted and rarely does.
Thus, I'm pretty sure radardoug is not reading most links.

Somehow my content "triggers" emotive anti-Trump outbursts when Trump isn't the subject being discussed.

Are you real radardoug or a badly-coded Huawei bot?

I'm placing my bets on bot.
If I were paying you to troll radardoug I'd want my money back.
mediatechnology

Dr. Russell Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy

Blaylock: Face Masks Pose Serious Risks To The Healthy
While most agree that the N95 mask can cause significant hypoxia and hypercapnia, another study of surgical masks found significant reductions in blood oxygen as well. In this study, researchers examined the blood oxygen levels in 53 surgeons using an oximeter. They measured blood oxygenation before surgery as well as at the end of surgeries.4 The researchers found that the mask reduced the blood oxygen levels (pa02) significantly. The longer the duration of wearing the mask, the greater the fall in blood oxygen levels.

The importance of these findings is that a drop in oxygen levels (hypoxia) is associated with an impairment in immunity. Studies have shown that hypoxia can inhibit the type of main immune cells used to fight viral infections called the CD4+ T-lymphocyte. This occurs because the hypoxia increases the level of a compound called hypoxia inducible factor-1 (HIF-1), which inhibits T-lymphocytes and stimulates a powerful immune inhibitor cell called the Tregs. . This sets the stage for contracting any infection, including COVID-19 and making the consequences of that infection much graver. In essence, your mask may very well put you at an increased risk of infections and if so, having a much worse outcome.5,6,7

People with cancer, especially if the cancer has spread, will be at a further risk from prolonged hypoxia as the cancer grows best in a microenvironment that is low in oxygen. Low oxygen also promotes inflammation which can promote the growth, invasion and spread of cancers.8,9 Repeated episodes of hypoxia has been proposed as a significant factor in atherosclerosis and hence increases all cardiovascular (heart attacks) and cerebrovascular (strokes) diseases.10

There is another danger to wearing these masks on a daily basis, especially if worn for several hours. When a person is infected with a respiratory virus, they will expel some of the virus with each breath. If they are wearing a mask, especially an N95 mask or other tightly fitting mask, they will be constantly rebreathing the viruses, raising the concentration of the virus in the lungs and the nasal passages. We know that people who have the worst reactions to the coronavirus have the highest concentrations of the virus early on. And this leads to the deadly cytokine storm in a selected number.

It gets even more frightening. Newer evidence suggests that in some cases the virus can enter the brain.11,12 In most instances it enters the brain by way of the olfactory nerves (smell nerves), which connect directly with the area of the brain dealing with recent memory and memory consolidation. By wearing a mask, the exhaled viruses will not be able to escape and will concentrate in the nasal passages, enter the olfactory nerves and travel into the brain.13

It is evident from this review that there is insufficient evidence that wearing a mask of any kind can have a significant impact in preventing the spread of this virus. The fact that this virus is a relatively benign infection for the vast majority of the population and that most of the at-risk group also survive, from an infectious disease and epidemiological standpoint, by letting the virus spread through the healthier population we will reach a herd immunity level rather quickly that will end this pandemic quickly and prevent a return next winter. During this time, we need to protect the at-risk population by avoiding close contact, boosting their immunity with compounds that boost cellular immunity and in general, care for them.

https://www.technocracy.news/blaylock-f ... e-healthy/
Cached article in pdf form: https://proaudiodesignforum.com/images/ ... ealthy.pdf
JR.

Post by JR. »

I have exactly one n95 mask that only use about 1 hour a week while inside walmart for my grocery shopping.

I noticed it made breathing harder and caused my nose to run (week 1), week 2 was better with no nose running and I guess I got used to the breathing restriction.

Indeed surgical (spit) masks are not this restrictive and hard to imagine wearing these n95 masks 12 hours a day or more.

[edit- I am a little unclear about how rebreathing your own virus is worse than spreading it around the room..[/edit]

JR

PS: In case I didn't share this already my (not even one stop light town) mayor passed his first executive order #1, declaring a $500 fine for not wearing a mask inside stores... No problem since we don't have many stores here.