The Corona Virus Hoax of 2020 = 2023 "Vaccine" Injury And Depopulation

Relax in southern comfort on the east bank of the Mississippi. You're just around the corner from Beale Street and Sun Records. Watch the ducks, throw back a few and tell us what's on your mind.
JR.

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent and You

Post by JR. »

I'm shocked....not.

JR
Cancel the "cancel culture", do not support mob hatred.
mediatechnology

YouTube Deletes "Doctors in Black/PlanDemic" Judy Mikovitz

Post by mediatechnology »

YouTube Deletes Viral Video Claiming Dr. Fauci Spewing 'Absolute Propaganda' About COVID-19
The most recent example of censored wrongthink is a new documentary, Plandemic, which features former chronic fatigue researcher Judy Milkovits, who claims that Dr. Anthony Fauci - head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) - is spewing 'absolute propaganda' about COVID-19.

In the video, Mikovits claimed Fauci perpetrated propaganda that led to the deaths of millions of people in the past. She also raised questions about how COVID-19 deaths are being counted.

However, one of her biggest beefs against Fauci dates to the battles for credit over the discovery of HIV in the early 1980s.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/youtub ... oronavirus
View "Doctors in Black/PlanDemic" https://banned.video/watch?id=5eb3062575314400169f3e6c
Cached: https://proaudiodesignforum.com/content/Plandemic.mp4
mediatechnology

US House Bill HR 6666

US House Bill HR 6666, May 1, 2020.
To authorize the Secretary of Health and Human Services to award grants to eligible entities to conduct diagnostic testing for COVID–19, and related activities such as contact tracing, through mobile health units and, as necessary, at individuals’ residences, and for other purposes.

Source: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/BIL ... 6666ih.pdf
Radardoug

Re: Pirbright Institute, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Coronavirus Patent and You

Post by Radardoug »

I have been having trouble finding meaningfull data graphs, but have found this site where you can customise your view.
https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths ... ZL+GBR+AUS
This link will show 4 countries, USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand.
The bad news for the USA is that the curve is not flattening. And based on the slope of the curve, expect another 70,000
deaths in the next month.
Are you starting to understand that the orange moron is doing your country no favours at all?
mediatechnology

Doug - Did it ever occur to you to look at the numbers as a percentage of population?

If we assume that the 70,000 figure is real - and its not - its 0.02% of the US population.
It may not have occurred to you that not as many people live in NZ as the US.

Doug if I were paying you to troll I'd want my money back.
You suck at it.
JR.

Post by JR. »

mediatechnology wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 4:27 am Doug - Did it ever occur to you to look at the numbers as a percentage of population?

If we assume that the 70,000 figure is real - and its not - its 0.02% of the US population.
It may not have occurred to you that not as many people live in NZ as the US.

Doug if I were paying you to troll I'd want my money back.
You suck at it.
He is not a troll despite some effort...

There is a lot of hyperbolic speech in this thread.

I hope he can calm down, and rethink his world view, or not.... :lol:

JR
Radardoug

Post by Radardoug »

OK, lets take a comparison based on similar population numbers. Louisiana has a similar population to New Zealand,
Louisiana figures
32,050 cases across the state
2,281 deaths reported
New Zealand figures
Confirmed cases
Deaths

Hows that for a comparison?
mediatechnology

Doug -

What you need to understand is that virtually every death reported in the US - from ANYTHING - gets coded as covid-related.
You can walk into an airplane propeller and if you have a common cold antibody in your system its a "covid" death.
Almost no one in the US has died of cancer, heart attack or stroke in the US since about February.
They've moved all that cause of death to covid.
That inflates the numbers.

"Dr." Birx herself admits this fraud though at the time I don't think she knew what she was admitting to.
Doctors are being pressured to report any death as covid on death certificates. So are funeral directors.
NZ may be more honest in its reporting - it doesn't necessarily have the political agenda attached to it.
NZ is already cucked-out: We in the US with balls are fighting this medical tyrannical takeover.

You need to start being honest with us Doug and the first step is to look at what doctors and true journalists are reporting.
The links are here - you just need to stop being lazy and dishonest with us and yourself.
Start with yourself first.

By your own admission you hate Trump and the sole reason you gave for it was that he embarrasses your "snowflake" American friends.
By you're own admission he's done nothing to harm you or your friends.
It's your "feelings" being hurt by Trump. Boo fucking hoo.
If that's the sole basis of you're hatred you're fucking evil or mental from TDS.

I see you repeatedly attack Trump yet defend pedophiles and sexual perverts.
Trump hatred permeates virtually ALL of your posts.
What the hell is wrong with you?

I'm not here to defend Trump - he's been snookered by these scum.
But I am here to defend common decency and not participate in a global depopulation effort and whatever other deviance you apparently support.
Do us all a favor and take the fucking Bill Gates vaccine.
Lets us know how it works.
JR.

Post by JR. »

please take a breath....
Radardoug wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 3:10 pm OK, lets take a comparison based on similar population numbers. Louisiana has a similar population to New Zealand,
Louisiana figures
32,050 cases across the state
2,281 deaths reported
New Zealand figures
Confirmed cases
Deaths

Hows that for a comparison?
dubious, but closer? What exactly is your point..? still not (ever) apples to apples.

NZ 4.9M population, LA 4.6M

New Zealand has 2x the square miles as Louisiana, so LA is 2x denser.

Louisiana's GDP is around $268B , new Zealand's GDP is more like $215B so similar.

I have never been to NZ but I have been to Louisiana a number of times (nawlins).

I recall during hurricane Katrina lots of people died in nursing home in nawlins, covid19 is pretty targeted at old people.

LA is well knows for corruption and mismanagement, and tourism (out of control partying). NZ is not well known except for Tolkien movie landscapes (and sheep). A friend of mine's brother moved to NZ years ago... apparently after that they stopped accepting any more americans. :lol:

JR

PS: If I were you I'd stay in NZ.
mediatechnology

If You Die It's Covid! (No matter what the actual cause is.)

If You Die It's Covid!

A 3:11 segment from "Plandemic/Doctors in Black" discussing China virus Medical Coding fraud:

https://proaudiodesignforum.com/content ... _Covid.mp4

In today's environment you're actually worth more dead to the hospital than you are alive.
Killing you with a vent gets them big bucks.
You die: They get paid more.